Besides Florida's Research Coast tropical climate location and high quality of life, we are able to maintain a relatively low cost of doing business. This unbeatable combination makes the region an incredibly attractive location for business and industry.
· Local and state business assistance programs
· Florida has no personal income tax
· Tax credits are available from the state which reward job creation, building investment, equipment, research and development
· State and federal grants are available
· No and Low cost employment assistance programs are available
· Construction costs are below the national average
· Florida is a "right-to-work" state and has a low union enrollment
Utility and telecommunications costs are relatively low in comparison to other regions around the country.