Energy & Environmnet
Energy & Environment are essential for sustainable development. These issues are also global as climate change, loss of biodiversity and ozone layer depletion cannot be addressed by cities and counties acting independently. Florida's Research Coast is helping local companies strengthen their capacity to address these challenges at a regional and state level, seeking out and sharing best practices, providing input and linking partners.
* Frameworks and strategies for sustainable development
* Effective water governance
* Access to sustainable energy services
* Sustainable land management to combat desertification and land degradation
* Conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity
* Regional policy and planning to control emissions of ODS and POPs