Florida's Research Coast provides a local network of resources which assists manufacturers to compete on a national and global level. We support supply chain integration, promoting lean manufacturing and providing quick access to technology to help improve local company's productivity.
Our history lends the region as a leading manufacturing center. Combined with our high-technology attributes, this makes the region a natural epicenter for manufacturing facilities.
The strategic and accessible location of Florida's Research Coast combined with solid natural infrastructure and thousands of acres of developable land make it an attractive location for corporate distribution and logistics operations. Key assets:
· Excellent regional infrastructure
· Five international airports located within 45 - 120 minutes, multiple regional airports located in each county
· Convenient highway and turnpike accessibility - Interstate 95, Florida's Turnpike and multiple cross-state routes
· Two interstate railroad systems - Florida Railroad and CSX
· Port of Ft. Pierce on Florida's Research Coast, Port of Palm Beach 35 minutes south, Port Canaveral located 50 minutes north
· Home to distribution and logistics operations of: WalMart, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens and others